Line2 app can add a second line to your iPhone without interfering with your main line. You can easily find and download the app from the iTunes App Store. From here, you have two ways to go:
- Free accounts can receive voice mails and texts and make calls to toll-free numbers.
- Subscription accounts include all the features of free accounts and more: users can also make calls to, and receive calls from, numbers in the U.S. and Canada.
How do I setup Line2?
- Download Line2 from the iTunes App Store.
- Open the app when the installation is complete and tap "Create an Account" on the main screen.
- Select "Area Code" or "Location" and enter your city and state or preferred area code into the relevant field.
- Select a new number from the list. Enter your first and last name, email address, and password into the appropriate fields and tap "Finish."
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the Welcome Tour. Tap "Done" to complete the setup.
- Navigate to the Line2 website through a computer browser if you want to upgrade to a paid subscription.
- Click "Log In," enter your account credentials and then click "Upgrade" to go to the Upgrade Account page.
- Select a subscription plan and then click "Upgrade Now" to enable calls to or from numbers in the U.S. and Canada.
- Voilà. You are done!