Hi friend 👋
SYC should recognize your device automatically when you plug it in, no additional actions are required. However, if the app cannot detect your iPhone/iPad, please check if the device can be seen in the File Explorer. Also, check if the device starts charging after you plug it in.
IF NO -> it means the device is not connected properly. Please try to reconnect the device and use an alternative USB cable.
IF YES -> please try to reboot both the device and the computer, reconnect the device one more time, tap 'trust', and wait a bit.
If the issue persists, take the following steps:
- Uninstall SYC: open “Programs and Features”, find “SYC” and then click “Uninstall”.
- In “Programs and features” search for “iTunes”, if it's there – click “Uninstall”.
- Repeat Step 2 for “Bonjour”, “Apple software update”, “Apple mobile device support”, “Apple application support” both versions (32-bit and 64-bit). This means uninstalling them.
- Installed iTunes from scratch. Download it from apple.com.
- Install SYC again. If iTunes was not installed in Step 4 – SYC will ask for essential drivers installation process – you must allow this so click 'Accept'.
Open SYC, connect the iOS device, tap “trust” on it and wait for a while.
By following these steps, you should be able to resolve the issue and successfully connect your iOS device to your Windows 10 computer via USB.
Still got a question? 🤚
If you have any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact us using the chat icon in the bottom-right corner of your screen. Our support team is available 24/7 to help you out.
Sign up for Universal License today!
Get access to all Softorino software and apps for macOS & Windows with one simple subscription, including free upgrades and 24/7 support. Get started here!