Hi friend! 👋
If your iOS device is not being detected via WiFi on your Windows 10 computer, there are a few steps you can take to troubleshoot the issue.
Follow these guides to ensure a proper iOS connection:
- Connect the iOS device to your computer using a USB cable.
- Open iTunes and locate the device within the software.
- In the Summary tab, click on "Options" and enable the checkbox that says "Sync with this device over WiFi".
- If the issue persists, try the following steps:
a. In iTunes, disable WiFi connectivity for the device.
b. Enable WiFi connectivity again and click on "Apply".
c. Restart both your computer and the iOS device.
d. Try connecting the device via WiFi again.
If the problem still persists after following the above steps, try the following additional troubleshooting measures:
Check if the device is visible over WiFi in iTunes.
- If it is visible, reinstall Softorino YouTube Converter (SYC).
- If it is not visible, reinstall iTunes and then SYC.
We hope these steps resolve the issue and allow you to establish a WiFi connection with your iOS device on your Windows 10 computer.
Still got a question? 🤚
If you have any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact us using the chat icon in the bottom-right corner of your screen. Our support team is available 24/7 to help you out.
Sign up for Universal License today!
Get access to all Softorino software and apps for macOS & Windows with one simple subscription, including free upgrades and 24/7 support. Get started here!