Make sure that:
- your iOS device starts charging after you plugged it in.
- you have the latest iTunes version installed (download the latest version here). Skip this step if you are running on macOS Catalina.
- your iTunes library/Finder recognizes your device
If yes, reboot both your DEVICE and the computer, reconnect the device one more time, tap ‘trust’ and wait a bit. WALTR should recognize your device as soon as you connect it to your Mac.
If the issue persists:
- Uninstall WALTR 2 completely using the free AppCleaner app.
- After that, download and install WALTR 2.
- Check if the app recognizes your device. In case it doesn’t, reach out to our genius support team.