A lot has changed between version 1.7.7 and 2.0. Mentioned below are some of the major changes:
- Create Playlists. You can queue up a bunch of videos in Beamer to watch in succession. Perfect or planning a carefree TV night when you don’t even want to leave the couch.
- BluRay & DVD Subs. Plays picture subtitles as well as text.
- Start now, finish later. Beamer remembers what you have watched and at what point in the video you stopped watching. When you return to Beamer, everything is exactly where you left it. Just press play and continue watching.
- Visual feedback while fast-forwarding and rewinding
- Stream to multiple Apple TVs
- Requires Apple TV software 6.0 or higher
- Requires OS X 10.9 Mavericks