Sometimes, it might be a sign that you use an outdated version of the app. Time to check for updates! Here is how you can do that:
Click the menu button > select 'Check for updates'
In case the problem persists, please try to reinstall the app on your Mac. Here is a step-by-step guide for that:
- Uninstall SYC 2 using AppCleaner. It is a free utility, you can download it via the link https://freemacsoft.net/appcleaner/
- After that, download the app directly from our website: https://softorino.com/youtube-converter/download/
Or, if you're using a Windows machine, please, follow the steps below to reinstall the app on your PC:
1. Uninstall SYC 2: open Programs and features, find SYC 2 and then click Uninstall.
2. In Programs and features search for iTunes, if it's there – click Uninstall.
3. Repeat Step 2 for Bonjour, Apple software update, Apple mobile device support, Apple application support both versions (32-bit and 64-bit). This means uninstalling them.
4. Even if iTunes was installed before – install it from scratch. Download it from apple.com if needed.
1. Install SYC 2 again from here: https://softorino.com/youtube-converter/download/
If iTunes was not installed in Step 4 – SYC 2 will ask for essential drivers installation process – you must allow this so click Accept.
6. Open SYC 2, connect the iOS device, tap Trust on it and wait for a while.
IMPORTANT: Download the installation file from the link above. This is the way to ensure you have the latest version of the app.
Good to go :)