Hi friend! 👋
Sometimes, it might be a sign that you use an outdated version of the app. Time to check for updates! Here is how you can do that:
1. Uninstall SYC: open Programs and features, find SYC and then click Uninstall.
2. In Programs and features search for iTunes, if it's there – click Uninstall.
3. Repeat Step 2 for Bonjour, Apple software update, Apple mobile device support, Apple application support both versions (32-bit and 64-bit). This means uninstalling them.
4. Even if iTunes was installed before – install it from scratch. Download it from apple.com if needed.
5. Install SYC again from here: https://softorino.com/youtube-converter/download/
If iTunes was not installed in Step 4 – SYC will ask for essential drivers installation process – you must allow this so click Accept.
6. Open SYC, connect the iOS device, tap Trust on it and wait for a while.
IMPORTANT: Download the installation file from the link above. This is the way to ensure you have the latest version of the app.
Still got a question? 🤚
If you have any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact us using the chat icon in the bottom-right corner of your screen. Our support team is available 24/7 to help you out.
Sign up for Universal License today!
Get access to all Softorino software and apps for macOS & Windows with one simple subscription, including free upgrades and 24/7 support. Get started here!