Screen Time gives you many options in managing the usage of your apps:
- Get an insight into how much time you and your kids spend on your devices.
- Configure your child’s device from your own device.
- Set a passcode to make sure you are the only one who can manage Screen Time settings and allow more time when app limits expire.
So, how do you turn on Screen Time?
- Go to Settings > Screen Time;
- Tap Turn On Screen Time;
- Tap Continue;
- Select This is My [device] or This is My Child's [device].
After Screen Time is set up, you can get a report about how you use your device, apps, and websites.
Tip: Did you know you can boost your productivity with the Screen Time option? Try to set time limits for daily app use.
Now, you will discover how much free time you actually have when you are not consumed by checking the apps on your device :)