This alert – means that you are using the wrong application build for activation. This error is displayed in case: if you are trying to activate with your old lifetime key or Subscription link, a new UL build of the app.
We notify users that it is using the wrong build for activation. When you try to activate the 4.x.x build with your old lifetime key, the corresponding popup will be displayed with detailed instructions on what to do next:
To activate your copy of SYC 2 with your existing license, simply follow the steps below:
- Close SYC 2 completely
- Download the proper version of SYC 2 for your lifetime license using the link below: https://softorino.com/earlier-versions/.
- Open the .DMG file and install it by dragging SYC 2 into your Applications folder.
- When you are asked "Do you want to replace it with the one you’re moving?" you must click on "Replace".
- Open the newly installed SYC 2.
- If it asks you to activate, please enter your SYC 2 lifetime license key in the activation window.