This alert – means that you are using the wrong application build for activation. This error is displayed in case: if you are trying to activate with your old lifetime key or Subscription link, a new UL build of the app.
Looks like you are using the 4.x.x version which is only compatible with Universal Licenses. Since you have an existing license, you will need to download a different version.
To activate your copy of SYC 2 with your existing license, simply follow the steps below:
- Close SYC 2 completely
- Download the proper version of SYC 2 for your license using the link below: https://softorino.com/earlier-versions/.
- Open the .DMG file and install it by dragging SYC 2 into your Applications folder.
- When you are asked "Do you want to replace it with the one you’re moving?" you must click on "Replace".
- Open the newly installed SYC 2.
- Now, to activate it, login into your Subscription Dashboard. Enter the email address you've used for your purchase. Check your inbox for the authorization link and click on it.
- In your Subscription Dashboard, hit the Reset License button for your SYC 2.
- Once you see the button "ACTIVATE", click on it, and you're done!