This alert – means that you are using the wrong application build for activation. This error is displayed in case: if you are trying to activate with your old lifetime key or Subscription link, a new UL build of the app.
Looks like you are using the 4.x.x version which is only compatible with Universal Licenses. Since you have an existing license, you will need to download a different version.
To activate your copy of WALTR PRO with your existing license, simply follow the steps below:
- Close WALTR PRO completely
- Uninstall the current version of WALTR PRO that you have (Here's a guide on how to uninstall apps on Windows)
- Download the proper version of WALTR PRO for your license using the link below: https://softorino.com/earlier-versions/
- Open the .EXE file and install it.
- Open the newly installed WALTR PRO
- Now, to activate it, login into your Subscription Dashboard. Enter the email address you've used for your purchase. Check your inbox for the authorization link and click on it.
- In your Subscription Dashboard, hit the Reset License button for your WALTR PRO.
- Once you see the button "ACTIVATE", click on it, and you're done!?