SYC 2 should recognize your device automatically when you plug it in, no additional actions are required. However, if the app cannot detect your iPhone/iPad, please check if the device can be seen in the File Explorer. Also, check if the device starts charging after you plug it in.
IF NO -> it means the device is not connected properly. Please try to reconnect the device and use an alternative USB cable.
IF YES -> please try to reboot both the device and the computer, reconnect the device one more time, tap 'trust', and wait a bit.
If the issue persists, take the following steps:
- Uninstall SYC 2: open “Programs and Features”, find “SYC 2” and then click “Uninstall”.
- In “Programs and features” search for “iTunes”, if it's there – click “Uninstall”.
- Repeat Step 2 for “Bonjour”, “Apple software update”, “Apple mobile device support”, “Apple application support” both versions (32-bit and 64-bit). This means uninstalling them.
- Installed iTunes from scratch. Download it from apple.com.
- Install SYC 2 again. If iTunes was not installed in Step 4 – SYC 2 will ask for essential drivers installation process – you must allow this so click 'Accept'.
Open SYC 2, connect the iOS device, tap “trust” on it and wait for a while.
The issue should be resolved after this.
Otherwise, let us know about your issue via email@example.com