Hi friend 👋
If you're using Softorino YouTube Converter (SYC) on your Windows PC with a Universal License and need to reinstall the software, we've got you covered. Follow the steps below to uninstall SYC and perform a fresh installation using your Universal License.
Reinstalling Softorino YouTube Converter for Windows (Universal License)
1. Uninstall SYC: open Programs and features, find SYC and then click Uninstall.
2. In Programs and features search for iTunes, if it's there – click Uninstall.
3. Repeat Step 2 for Bonjour, Apple software update, Apple mobile device support, Apple application support both versions (32-bit and 64-bit). This means uninstalling them.
4. Even if iTunes was installed before – install it from scratch. Download it from apple.com if needed.
1. Install SYC again from here: https://softorino.com/youtube-converter/download/
If iTunes was not installed in Step 4 – SYC will ask for essential drivers installation process – you must allow this so click Accept.
6. Open SYC, connect the iOS device, tap Trust on it and wait for a while.
That's it! You have successfully reinstalled Softorino YouTube Converter on your Windows PC using your Universal License. You can now enjoy all the features and benefits of the software.
Still got a question? 🤚
If you have any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact us using the chat icon in the bottom-right corner of your screen. Our support team is available 24/7 to help you out.
Sign up for Universal License today!
Get access to all Softorino software and apps for macOS & Windows with one simple subscription, including free upgrades and 24/7 support. Get started here!