Before you start: The Move to iOS app can be of great help when you decide to transfer data from an Android device to an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
Follow these easy steps get things done:
- Set up your iPhone or iPad until you reach the Apps & Data screen.
Tap Move Data from Android option.
- Download Move to iOS app on your Android device from Google Play Market.
- Open the app and tap Install.
- Tap to accept the permissions request.
Tap Open after it's installed.
- Tap Continue on both devices.
Tap Agree > Next.
Enter the 12-digit code displayed on the iPhone or iPad on your Android device.
After you enter this code, the Android device will connect with your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch over a Wi-Fi and define what data is to be transferred.
Let the iOS journey begins :)