First, unpair the AirPods from your Mac:
- Go to System Preferences -> Bluetooth.
- Click the X next to the AirPods name.
- Confirm the action by clicking Remove.
Next, you need to pair AirPods with your iPhone:
- Swipe up from the bottom of the screen to access Control Center -> tap the Bluetooth icon.
- Hold an open charging case with AirPods inside approximately two inches away from iPhone.
- A setup animation should play on iPhone.
- Tap Connect.
- Tap Done to finish the setup.
It is critically important to be signed in your same Apple ID on every device you are attempting to switch AirPods between. If you are trying to connect AirPods to someone else’s device, the process should be different.
Enjoy the music:)